Last Updated 3rd May 2018
Acceptance of Terms
The Information I Collect
In the course of operating the Website and/or interacting with you, I will collect the following types of information.
1. Personal Information
When you sign up to receive any of my free resources or newsletters, respond to a survey, request a discovery session, or purchase any product or service, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself. I do not collect any personal information from Visitors when they use the Website unless they provide such information voluntarily, such as by sending a contact form or email, or subscribing to receive further information from me.
I will also collect Personal Information from you via some third parties (such as www.Bark.com, www.LifeCoachSpotter.com or www.lifecoach-directory.org.uk) where you have requested contact from a Life Coach.
All information I collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information”, which includes some or all of the following:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your location
- Your Skype Name
- Your availability
2. Billing Information
4. Other Information
In addition to the information noted above, I will collect additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
a. Information From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide, such as my notes taken from our coaching sessions, information you provide on my surveys and questionnaires and any information you submit to me via your inquiries.
b. Information From Your Activity. Information automatically collected when you use the Website, including, without limitation:
IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Websites you visit; and similar data; and
Information about your device, including the type of device; universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; and similar data.
c. From Cookies. Information that is collected using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. I may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Website. If you do not want me to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Websites may not function properly.
e. From Other Sources. We also may collect or receive information from third parties, such as Facebook and/or other third-party social media sites.
Information You Share
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Information available to third parties — for example on blog posts; through email; during webinars or coaching calls; or in comment or chat areas — that information can be seen, collected, heard, and/or used by others besides me. I cannot be responsible for any unauthorised third-party use of such information.
How I Use, Share & Protect Information
I use Personal Information, Billing Information, and Other Information (collectively, “Information”) to provide my services; to process requests for free resources; to respond to inquiries; to maintain and improve the Website and services to you; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about my products and services. I never share your information with third parties unless in the instances below:
- I may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on my behalf. Examples may include providing technical or marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Leading Lady Coaching or others.
- As a part of my professional development and coaching credentials, and with your permission as granted on your coaching agreement, I may share your data (name, contact details and hours of coaching) with Coaching Accreditation bodies such as the ICF, who may contact you to verify the number of coaching sessions we have had together for my accreditation.
- With your permission, and in accordance with the ethics of our profession, topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training, supervision, mentoring, evaluation, and further coach professional development and/or consultation purposes.
How I Store Information
- Email Correspondence: Personal Information is stored from our email correspondence on a Gmail server which I access via my password protected Smart Phone and/or Laptop.
- Coaching Agreements: Coaching agreements are kept in a folder on my laptop hard-drive, which is password protected, and scanned to my CRM database on Hubspot where they will be kept for a period of five years.
I take reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. Please take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Internet.
Changes & Inquiries
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any marketing email. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their contract with me or their inquiries, but you may email me direct to opt out of any further correspondence from me at any time.
How to Contact Me